Nagpur is generally known for its oranges and it is also known as Orange City, but Nagpur is much ahead in many more things like:
- It is the biggest city in central India.
- Having highest literacy rate around 92%, which is much more than any other big cities in India.
- It is headquarter of RSS.
- Awarded as one of the greenest and best city in India by many renowned institutions.
- Nagpur is also Tiger capital of India.
- Zero Mile which is geographical centre of INDIA.
- It is second Capital of Maharashtra
- And MIHAN the main engine for economic growth in central India.
But apart from all these things soon Nagpur will become education hub and also come on the world map for its educational institutions.
Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis also assures that we will make Nagpur a world class education hub. You can read this article published in Times of India dated 10th October 2016 and the same media published “Nagpur will become education hub in next five years” this article in Times Of India dated 8th May 2016.
You can also go through the List of educational institutions in Nagpur but the major educational institutions which are coming up in Nagpur are Maharashtra National Law University, AIIMS, IIM Nagpur and Symbiosis Nagpur.